Papers are limited to 4-6 pages 2-columns using IEEE style.
Sample Paper in PDF
Final Paper Submission
The following steps are required to submit your Final manuscript for IEEE eXplore publication:
Before Creating a PDF file:
o Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-7568-7/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-7568-7/18/$31.00 ©2018 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-7568-7/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Create a PDF eXpress Account as follows:
o Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site:
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users - Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
o 45844XP for the Conference ID
o your email address
o a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Download the PDF eXpress file generated and then login to EDAS and Upload as Final manuscript.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress:
Login to EDAS for submission
- Traditional oral presentations (15 Minutes + Q&A)
- Video Presentation for Authors who cannot attend (Limit 15 Minutes per video)